Friday, September 7, 2012

looks from NYFW (part 2)

Kimberly Ovitz

In this collection, I really enjoyed the simplicity of the pieces. I especially liked the flowing dresses in white.  There were also some impressive coats and arm bands.

 

 

photos from The Cut

Katie Gallagher

I really enjoyed the black pieces and this jacket in the collection. They're a bit edgy, but easy.

 


photos from The Cut

Honor

I really enjoyed this collection.  The designs were super feminine and young, but with a modern twist (the necklines and the volume especially did this). I could see these designs being worn by a celebrity like Taylor Swift. I also really enjoyed the styling - simple makeup, a braided updo, and comfy, cute sandals.

 

 

 

 

photos from The Cut

Costello Tagliapietra

This collection features classic feminine silhouettes with classic feminine colors that are easy. Good for the girl who likes to dress and go.  I also liked the styling - minus the makeup.  It looked as if all of the models rubbed their eyes too hard before walking out.. (sorry...).  But I did enjoy the soft hair and strappy shoes.

 

 

 

photos from The Cut

Chadwhick Bell

I liked a lot of the pieces in the collection.  They were all classic with a little bit of an edge.  All the piece were wearable and styled great (loved the necklaces and headpieces!). As weird as it sounds, I actually REALLY like the beekeeper visors AND the fanny packs... Would I ever wear them? - No.  Would I enjoy seeing someone else (like Lady Gaga) wear them? - Absolutely.

 

 

 

 

 

photos from The Cut


Check back tomorrow for more pictures of my favorite looks!


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment