Monday, November 5, 2012

#walkon - a styled look

i've always been a fan of stuart weitzman shoes.  the collections not only contains classic, timeless shoes; but also, there are also shoes that are edgy and unique.

you all know my obsession with booties this fall, and stuart weitzman has delivered one of my favorite booties. i first saw the Backflip booties on one my favorite blogs - Sincerely Jules - in October, and i've been craving them every since. 


i've always loved a pattern, and i've especially always loved a leopard print.  i have a pair of flats that i wear CONSTANTLY that NEED to be replaced.  i'm considering this bootie to take their place. leopard, for me is a neutral pattern - it goes with everything. for me, the more pattern and texture, the better.

so here is my own - personal - styled look.

BACKFLIP Skinny Skinny Jeans in Coated Oilwell Wash

Perfect Chambray Ex-Boyfriend Shirt in Ferrous WashImage 1 of ASOS Bonjour sweater

Flower lattice necklace 

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments: